- religion, education and faith schools
- Orphanages: how liberal government abandons the abandoned
- Teaching religion, illiberals and self-development
- Unborn more than a “mass of cells”
- Genes or work make a genius?
- Students, we’re watching you…
- Liberals and universities censor free expression
- Wi-Fi – Why Fry Kids’ Brains & Bodies?
- Media bias – beware its influence
- Stabbings – the real point!
- Sexploitation – the default position in war
- I want a child too – fair’s fair
- Exams or character development?
- Don’t teach art – Beatrix Potter
- Traditional toys boost maths
- Talent – “leave it to grow”
- Teach children to tell lies
- What doesn’t make great teaching
- PISA & TIMMS test cultures not ability
- Third-level: exploitation and grade inflation
- Kids’ rights a pushover for Irish police
- Avoiding screens improves social skills
- Money and how to speak its language
- Being physically ready for school
- Social media critically killing minds